All of us know what it’s like moving house – exciting but a big hassle!
So what does it do to your turnover and profits when you move your business to new premises? Does it take your eye off the ball at just the time when you can least afford it?
If the answers are in the affirmative, why not let experienced Chartered Surveyors with a proven track record in acquisitions of commercial property help your company. Over the years we have saved clients many thousands of pounds when acquiring buildings on their behalf.
Our fees are usually based on the savings we make for you so the better the deal the greater our reward.
We provide the following aquisition services:
- Acquire freehold and leasehold office, R&D and industrial/warehouse property.
- Negotiate the very best terms and price or rent on your behalf.
- Handle your acquisition in confidence.
- Analyse your needs and set the parameters for a search.
- Advise on possible pitfalls.
- Email the requirements to agents or users.
- Collate the information received. Reject unsuitable properties.
- Summarise likely properties and make a comparative study.
- Understand all costs – rent, rates, service charges and others.
- Obtain planning permission or building regulation approvals.
- Carry out a Building Survey, if appropriate.
- Organise an Environmental Survey if appropriate.
- Interview and arrange for builders etc. to carry out works